JR LORD GUILE
Classic car design makes its way again to Tamiya’s Mini 4WD race car series with the Lord Guile! The body in this kit sits on top of the FM-A chassis.
Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that – thanks to its center of gravity toward the front – is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with low-friction front skid bar and roller (4 included) parts, while rear rollers are 8mm thick for superb stability. The chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Includes 3.5:1 gears and a motor.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
• The FM-A Chassis is molded in Black ABS.
• A Parts are Black low-friction POM.
• The stylish body comes molded in Light Gun Metal ABS. It features separate grille and rear window parts.
• Comes with dedicated metallic sticker designs with blue accents.
• Black dish type wheels are paired with Black small-diameter low-profile tires.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.
November 9th, 2019. 5-lane Warm Up GP Dismiss