JR MACH FRAME
This Mini 4WD car’s stunning body was chosen in a 2018 Mini 4WD design competition held in Japan! The body is inspired by motorcycle cowl designs and is made up of four separate components, with a cutting-edge look. The body is mounted on the front motor FM-A chassis, which is ideally suited to a number of circuit types, particularly those with plenty of ups and downs.
FM-A: Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that – thanks to its center of gravity toward the front – is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with a low-friction front skid bar, while the chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Aircraft-inspired aero side stays allow attachment of a range of Grade-Up parts. The chassis is molded in durable ABS, with low friction A parts such as under panel, all in matching black. Smoke color metal-plated A-spoke wheels are combined with low-profile tires, and the model includes 3.5:1 gears.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
• The FM-A Chassis is molded in Metallic Gray ABS.
• A Parts are Black low-friction POM.
• The 4-piece body comes molded in White ABS. It is made up of A, B and C cowling components, plus a central spine piece.
• Comes with dedicated metallic sticker designs to decorate the body and color red, blue and black areas.
• White A-spoke wheels are paired with super hard Black low-profile tires (small-diameter).
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.