This Mini 4WD car’s stunning body was chosen in a 2018 Mini 4WD design competition held in Japan! The Razorback takes its name and inspiration from the wild pigs often colloquially called due to the mohawk on their back. The model is based upon the front motor FM-A chassis, which is ideally suited to a number of circuit types, particularly those with plenty of ups and downs.
FM-A: Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that – thanks to its center of gravity toward the front – is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with a low-friction front skid bar, while the chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Aircraft-inspired aero side stays allow attachment of a range of Grade-Up parts. The chassis is molded in durable ABS, with low friction A parts such as under panel, all in matching black. Smoke color metal-plated A-spoke wheels are combined with low-profile tires, and the model includes 3.5:1 gears.
• 4-piece body is molded in Gun Metal ABS.
• FM-A chassis is molded in Black ABS, and features Light Green rear stay and A parts in low-friction
• Dark Silver 6-spoke wheels are paired with hard Black low-profile tires.
• Dedicated metallic stickers have a mainly silver theme featuring purple and carbon fiber pattern accents.
• Type 130 motor is included.
• The model features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.