JR TOYOTA GAZOO RACING TS050
This exciting Mini 4WD PRO model recreates the TOYOTA GAZOO Racing TS050 Hybrid race car. It is the car that won the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans in 2018 after a heartbreaking effort in 2017!
The model features a lightweight and durable polycarbonate body and is based upon the midship-aero MA chassis.
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has a gear ratio of 3.5:1, 6 individual rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit.
• The MA Chassis is Black ABS, while A parts are molded in Black low-friction POM.
• A polycarbonate body recreates the powerful form of the car, capturing the bulging fenders, low bonnet and complex side pontoons. A separate polycarbonate part depicts the dorsal fin.
• Stickers are included in the kit to recreate sponsor logos, plus red and black livery sections. You can choose to recreate two different car numbers as race at Le Mans.
• Dark silver fin spoke wheels are paired with black low-profile tires.
• Type 130 double shaft motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.