JR GEO GLIDER
This Mini 4WD car’s stunning body was chosen in a 2018 Mini 4WD design competition held in Japan! It features a futuristic body design inspired by fighter aircraft, and is based upon the front motor FM-A chassis, which is ideally suited to a number of circuit types, particularly those with plenty of ups and downs.
FM-A: Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that – thanks to its center of gravity toward the front – is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with a low-friction front skid bar, while the chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Aircraft-inspired aero side stays allow attachment of a range of Grade-Up parts. The chassis is molded in durable ABS, with low friction A parts such as under panel, all in matching black. Smoke color metal-plated A-spoke wheels are combined with low-profile tires, and the model includes 3.5:1 gears.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 96mm, height: 56mm.
• The FM-A Chassis is Olive Gray ABS, while A parts are molded in Black low-friction POM.
• Body comes molded in Pearl White.
• Comes with all-new metallic stickers to decorate the car.
• Narrow large diameter V-spoke wheels are molded in Purple and paired with arched Black tires.
• Type 130 motor is included. The model features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.