JR NISSAN BE-1 BLUE VERSION
The Nissan Be-1 has a special color blue body. The actual Be-1 was only sold in Japan, but proved popular with the Japanese public after its 1987 release. It was based on the chassis of the original Nissan March (also known as the Micra in many countries). This Mini 4WD model runs on the classic Type 3 chassis, a lightweight and adaptable unit.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 130mm, width: 86mm, height: 52mm.
• The body of the Be-1 is recreated faithfully in tough Blue PS material. Windows and windscreens are molded in Smoke colored PS.
• The model runs on the Type 3 chassis, which is molded in Black ABS resin.
• Features Black tires with tread patterns fitted to White wheels.
• Motor is included. Gear ratio = 11.2:1.
• Includes stickers to depict emblems, number plate, lights and more.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.